Your life can be different.
I’m going to be honest with you – everybody wakes up for the same reason and it has nothing to do with holiness.
You wake up because you want to stop suffering and believe it can be different.
Have you suffered enough yet? Are you ready to turn towards yourself and actually find out who you are and start living it?
If you are truly ready then the path will present itself. This could be it.
I don’t believe in sugar-coating the truth. Most people I meet are living lives according to the stories and obligations we were conditioned into by our culture and families. It sucks and it’s not your fault but it is your responsibility.
Nobody else can get you out of this mess.
The old story of how to experience happiness doesn’t work no matter how hard you try. You have decades of proof that it doesn’t work. The results are an epidemic of frustration, despair, disconnection, and anxiety. Most people collapse into the self-medication of buying stuff they don’t need, the proxy life of social media, the depressing chase of sex or food, or the plastic peace of alcohol or prescriptions.
I get it. I have been there. Maybe you can relate:
- Many of your important relationships are full of pain or maybe just numb and lifeless. You want fulfillment rather than frustration.
- You experience the grind of living someone else’s story. You want the satisfaction of self-expression rather than stuckness of doing what you are supposed to do.
- Whatever the surface issues you just can’t shake that nagging sense that there is more to life than just getting by.
It. Can. Be. Different.
You can experience abiding well-being. You can live with deep gladness. You can find what you are looking for and serve the world’s great need.
There are only two things you need for everything to change:
- You have to want it. Really want it. You have to be so sick and tired of being sick and tired that you are going to do what it takes to listen to your heart, which you have been telling to shut up for a long time, and is really going to need some attention.
- You have to find the right support. You actually need other human beings who have walked the path and aren’t just trying to sell you a silver bullet. And there is a lot of crap out there.
The Living Awake School is an opportunity for a small group of motivated people to actually change their experience of reality.
Finding your way to truth isn’t all that sexy. It isn’t something you learn out of a book or a workshop. It is all about learning how to live day by day in your ordinary life according to your heart.
Your desire is your ticket. Wanting it badly enough is up to you. It is rare enough but if you are reading this then you might already have it.
Unfortunately, most people with this desire stay stuck because they can’t find the right support. Which is why I created this School of Living Awake.
True support for the path of your own life is hard to come by. I have spent most of my life and more money than I want to think about in this search. Here’s what I know:
- You. Need. Help. Nobody wakes up alone. We need people who have walked the path that we have walked and can accompany us as we journey. Isn’t that a relief? You don’t have to do this by yourself. You get to find guides who actually care about you and kindred spirits along the way.
- You have to find teachers whose life resembles your own. Children. Bills. Childhood trauma. Relationship breakdown. If the people you are learning from haven’t experienced the challenges you are facing then they can only gesture vaguely in the right direction.
- Authenticity – Good spiritual teachers are always humble because they know they aren’t particularly virtuous but incredibly motivated to find a better way to live.
- It takes dedication and wisdom and love and time! The most famous teachers did their deepest work with their students before they were famous. Why? Because it takes personal attention as well as access to truth.
So what if that all showed up? Would you have the courage to say yes?
I don’t believe in big sales pitches. You know who you are. You want to find and live your heart’s desire. You want to experience lasting well-being in the middle of this crazy life. And you don’t want a gimmick or somebody else’s path.
You want to find yourself and you know that you are the only one who can do that.
There are thousands of teachers and paths out there. This isn’t one of them. This is the path of YOUR LIFE. I teach people how to become their own guru. Most people don’t want that kind of ownership. Because actually waking up means unlearning all the lies we want to believe.
Dear Ernest: Thank you for seeing me. Thank you for holding up a mirror so that I could see myself. I see you too. I see your gift is the means to help others to see their own way forward, and to give them the means to see themselves as they go. I have been richly blessed. Love, Scott.
The Living Awake School is for you if…
- You are willing to throw out the rulebook and follow your own path, learn from your own direct experience.
- You want to experience the rapture of being alive IN YOUR ORDINARY LIFE – rather than a spiritual path that attempts to leave the reality of the world behind.
- You want to be challenged and held accountable. You want to be supported by someone who cares about your awakening as much as you do and will invite you to bring your best.
- You know that personal mentoring and actual human contact and support are critical to your growth.
My name is Ernest Morrow. My life’s purpose is to hold space for others to find out for themselves and directly experience the truth of who they are. The truth that changes everything. I have worked with hundreds of people over the years and this School is the result of literally tens of thousands of experiments. I know this stuff works because I apply it every day of my life. I have children. I have bills. I have experienced trauma. I have real life problems and issues and complications. And none of it is more powerful than the truth of who I am and the freedom to experience it directly.
My only rule is that it works.
What is Living Awake? It is the path of direct experience in which you are invited and guided to experiment with your own life to come into direct contact with the truth, the answers to the questions your life is asking. It is about waking up in the middle of your everyday life and harnessing the energy of the life you are already living. By learning to use micro-practices and small incremental experiments with reality you keep shifting moment by moment and step by step.
Why a School For Living Awake? Simply because this is the best and quickest way to access the Real. There is power in human community. When people gather with a common intention the energy available to each individual increases geometrically (that means it multiplies rather than just adds). And when you also get one-on-one customized attention and tracking from a guide who actually cares about you the alchemy is incredibly potent.
Why Reality rather than Spirituality? Because, despite what we’ve been told, awakening is always practical. It is ordinary. It helps us live more loving and joyful and kind lives in the real world with all its problems and chaos. And the best part is that we don’t have to leave our everyday lives to get it. We just learn to show up for what’s already happening in a new way.
Why right now? Because this moment is where life is. It is the only place you can find yourself. Later is always too late.
Ernest, When I started working with you I admit I wasn’t very optimistic (blush). I’d tried everything and nothing did much to disengage me from the endless cycle of regret and fear.The gift of the micro-practices and experiments changes everything. Once that door was cracked open, and the path demystified, I felt I was finally in the driver’s seat. Our work has cultivated a level of present awareness to my life that has brought so much relief from the suffering I now see I was creating for myself. And it isn’t just about the teachings, it is about the teacher. Thank you for your knowledge, spirit, presence and love. Warmly, Matt.
Here’s what students of the Living Awake School will experience:
- 10+ hours/month of live customized teaching, questions, and practices
- Two one hour 1-on-1 mentoring sessions per month with Ernest – personal and heartfelt mentoring for your own journey and experiments with truth. Additional sessions available at a deep discount from regular rates.
- Daily, weekly and monthly micro-practices for you to empower your awakening.
- Ongoing 24/7 personal email/text support for your experiments – I’m here as your guide to yourself.
- FREE access to two (2) live, in-person True Self Intensive retreats (see below for more details)
- Exclusive access to Ernest’s favorite teachers of Living Awake (see below)
- The Living Awake School runs for nine months: September 21st, 2017 – June 21st, 2018
- The cost is $777 per month – Don’t freak out. That’s a lot of money. But see above. This is a lot of attention and support and this is my livelihood. Your life will change. Scholarships are available for those who are called but have financial obstacles. If you want in you will get in.
The Living Awake School is created to provide exceptional value and incredible support for those who can’t wait one more minute to touch the Real of their lives. Enrolled students also receive the following…
Bonus #1: Two Free True Self Intensive Retreats
- Intense and powerful in-person crucibles for the direct experience of the real. Read more here.
- These three day retreats take place in January 2018 and May 2018. Dates TBD.
- 100% Free tuition for Living Awake School students. *Not including accommodation and meals
Bonus #2: Exclusive live teaching from these masters of the ordinary.
Access to additional guest masters who will teach exclusively for our school and be available for questions and guidance on issues that deeply touch our personal lives:
The Real of Sex ~ Maya Lewis, Core Essence Tantra
Maya, founder of Core Essence Tantra, is passionate about sexuality as a technology for waking up to TRUTH, whatever the cost. From her first initiations with powerful Dakinis to ecstatic encounters with Non-Dual reality the authentic tantric path has always been a process of deep remembering, of coming home to something deeply familiar and resonant within her core. As a Dakini, she guides others into the mystery of Tantra out of her own deep and continuous love affair with this path into the real of sexuality.
The Real of Energy and the Body ~ Deborah Jones, Nine Gates Mystery School
Deborah, leader of Nine Gates Mystery School, has studied with Dr. Gay Luce for sixteen years and now serves as the spiritual leader of the Mystery Schools and other Nine Gates programs. Deborah has worked intensely with wisdom keepers from around the world, practicing the healing arts, shamanism, the integrative application of the Hindu and Buddhist tantric paths, tribal trance dance, the transpersonal psychology of spiritual awakening through the energy and emotional bodies, and other ancient arts of the mystery schools.
The Real of Relationships – Jayson Gaddis, The Relationship School
Jayson, host of the Smart Couple Podcast, is on a mission to teach people the one class they didn’t get in school–”How to do Romantic Relationships.” That’s why he founded The Relationship School®. He was emotionally constipated for years before relationship failure forced him to turn his life over to learning about relationships. Now, he’s been married to his amazing wife since 2007 (after some brutal break ups) and has two beautiful kids. When he doesn’t live and breathe this stuff with his family, he pretty much gets his ass handed to him. Jayson teaches you that hidden within any and all relationship pain are the seeds of you getting more empowered in your life and more connected to yourself.
The Real of Children and Parenting ~ Drew Tupper, TruthLoveParenting
Drew, creator of Truth Love Parenting, believes that parenting is the most important thing most human beings will ever do. His practice is to question everything, tell the truth, and choose kindness as a path to wholehearted living. He is passionate about teaching us how to understand and listen to children as real human beings and how to create harmonious family relationships that benefit each person. Through his own failures and relentless experimentation he has cultivated a tremendous body of wisdom in how children and those who love them can mutually support each other’s growth in love.
The path of YOUR LIFE isn’t for most people.
Often we have to adopt a spirituality before we go mad with desire for touching Reality…
The Living Awake School is for those who are mad with this desire.
You won’t get any social credit for doing this. It doesn’t look or sound glamorous. There is no prestige associated with this path. It is not easy even though it’s simple. It is for folks who are so in love with the real that they can’t help but seek it.
The School is by application only. Spaces are limited. If you would like to chat further about it please fill out the form below and we will set up a time to talk.